Primary Mouse Adipose-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells (ADSCs)
Adipose-derived Stem Cells
- Product No.CSI031Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- StrainBlab/c Mouse
- Tissue SourceAdipose tissue
- Growth PropertiesAdherent
- Cell TypeMesenchymal Stem Cells
- ApplicationsPrimary Cells
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Primary Mouse Adipose-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells (ADSCs) are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi.
Frozen 1 mL or T25 flask.
Upon receiving the cells in a T-25 flask at room temperature, immediately transfer the cells to 37°C, 5% incubator; the cells in vials, directly and immediately transfer the cells from dry ice to liquid nitrogen.
- Lysis Buffer for Cells and Tissue
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Cell Function Experiment Service
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Experiment Service
- Isotype Control
- Cell Wound Scratch Assay Service
- Cell Proliferation / Toxicity Assay Service
- Cell Colony Formation Assay Service
- Cell Migration Assay Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CSI031Mu01||Primary Mouse Adipose-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells (ADSCs)||Primary Cells|