Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)
- Product No.DSI530Mu08
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by ascites tumor
- Model Animal StrainsBalb/c Mice(SPF), healthy, male, age: 4~6weeks, body weight:18g~20g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group(low,medium,high).
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling Methodn/a
For more details, please contact local distributors!
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI530Mu01||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||TE-1 transplanted tumor cells model|
|DSI530Mu02||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||Disease Model for HepG2-luc in situ tumor formation|
|DSI530Mu03||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu04||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu05||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu06||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu07||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu08||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|