ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Interleukin 13 (IL13)
ALRH; BHR1; P600; IL-13; NC30
- Product No.KSA060Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity6.7pg/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"
96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1890
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3402
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6615
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 11340
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 13 (IL13). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 13 (IL13) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Critical Care Medicine||Systemic release of cytokines and heat shock proteins in porcine models of polytrauma and hemorrhage PubMed: PMC3383056|
|Int J Clin Exp Pathol||Downregulation of SUMF2 gene in ovalbumin-induced rat model of allergic inflammation PubMed: 26722390|
|Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology||Antiinflammatory Effect of N-Acetylcysteine Combined with Exogenous Surfactant in Meconium-Induced Lung Injury Pubmed:27283193|
|Molecular Immunology||Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by reCavia (Guinea pig )lating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-ŚĘB in murine model of asthma Pubmed:27289030|
|Journal of Agricultural Biotechnology||Gln Attenuates LPS-induced Inflammatory Injury of Bos taurus Testis Sustentacular Cells 10610|
|BMC Veterinary Research||Lymphocytic, cytokine and transcriptomic profiles in peripheral blood of dogs with atopic dermatitis pubmed:27553600|
|Molecular Immunology||Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by regulating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-κB in murine model of asthma pubmed:27289030|
|Physiological Research||Lung inflammatory and oxidative alterations after exogenous surfactant therapy fortified with budesonide in rabbit model of meconium aspiration syndrome. pubmed:28006947|
|Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology||Cytokine levels in colostrum and in foals' serum pre- and post-suckling pubmed:28242000|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APA060Hu01||Active Interleukin 13 (IL13)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPA060Hu01||Recombinant Interleukin 13 (IL13)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA060Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 13 (IL13)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA060Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 13 (IL13)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA060Hu||ELISA Kit for Interleukin 13 (IL13)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA060Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Interleukin 13 (IL13)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|