ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)
Rnase-A3; RnaseA3; ECP; RNS3; Ribonuclease,RNase A Family 3; Eosinophil Cationic Protein
- Product No.KSB758Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampleserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range0.156-10ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1995
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3591
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6983
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 11970
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Journal of American Science||Assessment of the Role of Serum and Urine Eosinophil Cationic Protein in Diagnosis of Wuchereria bancrofti Infection Jofamerican: source|
|Molecular Medicine Reports||Intercellular adhesion molecule?1 expression in activated eosinophils is associated with mucosal remodeling in nasal polyps Pubmed:25573100|
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||The Human Host Defense Ribonucleases 1, 3 and 7 Are Elevated in Patients with Sepsis after Major Surgery—A Pilot Study Pubmed:26927088|
|annals of allergy asthma & immunology||Interleukin 16 and CCL17/thymus and activation-regulated chemokine in patients with aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease. pubmed:27986411|
|European Journal of Clinical Investigation||Dying blood mononuclear cell secretome exerts antimicrobial activity. pubmed:27513763|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB758Hu01||Recombinant Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB758Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB758Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB758Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB758Hu72||Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEB758Hu||ELISA Kit for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|PSB758Hu01||Antibody Pair for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.|
|KSB758Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|