Monoclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)
VGR; VGR1; Vegetal Related Growth Factor(TGFB-Related); VG-1-related protein
- Product No.MAA646Ra21
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
200µl 1ml 10ml
Out of stock
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 253 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 362 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 905 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3620 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against BMP6. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BMP6 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|International Journal of Cardiology||Valvular osteoclasts in calcification and aortic valve stenosis severity PubMed: 23452891|
|Polskie Archiwum Medycyny Wewn Trznej||New parameters in iron metabolism and functional iron deficiency in patients on maintenance hemodialysis PubMed: 23111696|
|PLoS ONE||A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic Approaches Plosone: Source|
|journal of biomedical materials research part b-applied biomaterials||In vitro chondrogenesis by BMP6 gene therapy Pubmed: 23077084|
|Journal of Clinical Pathology||Association of hepatic oxidative stress and iron dysregulation with HCC development after interferon therapy in chronic hepatitis C PubMed: 26290259|
|Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology||Bone morphogenetic protein 6—a possible new player in pathophysiology of heart failure pubmed:27592865|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA646Ra01||Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA646Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA646Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA646Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA646Ra||ELISA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|