Monoclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)
P16; ARF; CDK4I; CMM2; INK4; INK4a; MLM; MTS1; TP16; P14; P14ARF; P16INK4a; P19; Melanoma P16; Cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitor A; Multiple tumor suppressor 1
- Product No.MAA794Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 235
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 336
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3360
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against CDKN2A. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CDKN2A in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Biochemical genetics||Comparison of Selected Protein Levels in Tumour and Surgical Margin in a Group of Patients with Oral Cavity Cancer pubmed:28421310|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA794Hu01||Recombinant Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA794Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|FAA794Hu01||Anti-Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A) Polyclonal Antibody||Flow cytometry.|
|MAA794Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEA794Hu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEA794Hu||ELISA Kit for Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|