Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)
VGR; VGR1; Vegetal Related Growth Factor(TGFB-Related); VG-1-related protein
- Product No.PAA646Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA646Ra01-Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 239 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 855 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3420 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BMP6. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BMP6 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|International Journal of Cardiology||Valvular osteoclasts in calcification and aortic valve stenosis severity PubMed: 23452891|
|Polskie Archiwum Medycyny Wewn Trznej||New parameters in iron metabolism and functional iron deficiency in patients on maintenance hemodialysis PubMed: 23111696|
|PLoS ONE||A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic Approaches Plosone: Source|
|journal of biomedical materials research part b-applied biomaterials||In vitro chondrogenesis by BMP6 gene therapy Pubmed: 23077084|
|Journal of Clinical Pathology||Association of hepatic oxidative stress and iron dysregulation with HCC development after interferon therapy in chronic hepatitis C PubMed: 26290259|
|Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology||Bone morphogenetic protein 6—a possible new player in pathophysiology of heart failure pubmed:27592865|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA646Ra01||Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA646Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA646Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA646Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA646Ra||ELISA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|