Polyclonal Antibody to Podocalyxin (PODXL)
Gp200; PCLP; PC; PCX; Podocalyxin Like Protein 1; GCTM-2 antigen
- Product No.PAA768Ra02
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA768Ra02-Recombinant Podocalyxin (PODXL)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PODXL. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PODXL in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Egypt J Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology||Urinary Podocalyxin and Lupus Nephritis Disease Activity 4473_583473a89b4f569662891fe3df447e45|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA768Ra02||Recombinant Podocalyxin (PODXL)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA768Ra01||Recombinant Podocalyxin (PODXL)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA768Ra02||Polyclonal Antibody to Podocalyxin (PODXL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA768Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Podocalyxin (PODXL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA768Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Podocalyxin (PODXL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA768Ra||ELISA Kit for Podocalyxin (PODXL)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|