Polyclonal Antibody to Growth Regulated Oncogene Beta (GROb)
CXCL2; SCYB2; MIP2; GRO2; MIP2a; MGSAb; CINC2a; HSF; Macrophage inflammatory protein 2-alpha; Hematopoietic synergistic factor; Chemokine(C-X-C-Motif)ligand 2
- Product No.PAB603Eq01
- Organism SpeciesEquus caballus; Equine (Horse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB603Eq01-Recombinant Growth Regulated Oncogene Beta (GROb)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GROb. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GROb in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|FEBS Journal||Tumour necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL)-induced chemokine release in both TRAIL-resistant and TRAIL-sensitive cells via nuclear factor kappa B PubMed: 19120450|
|PLoS One.||HIF-1α Is Essential for Effective PMN Bacterial Killing, Antimicrobial Peptide Production and Apoptosis in Pseudomonas aeruginosa Keratitis Plos: Source|
|Physiol Genomics.||Identification of human exercise-induced myokines using secretome analysis Pubmed:24520153|
|Diabetes||Protein Inhibitor of Activated STAT 1 (PIAS1) Protects Against Obesity-Induced Insulin Resistance by Inhibiting Inflammation Cascade in Adipose Tissue PubMed: 26324179|
|Respiration||Bubble CPAP support after discontinuation of mechanical ventilation protects rat lungs with ventilator-induced lung injury Pubmed:26800273|
|Scientific Reports||The Transcriptional Foundations of Sp110-mediated Macrophage (RAW264. 7) Resistance to Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Ra Pubmed:26912204|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Equus caballus; Equine (Horse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB603Eq01||Recombinant Growth Regulated Oncogene Beta (GROb)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB603Eq01||Polyclonal Antibody to Growth Regulated Oncogene Beta (GROb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|