Recombinant Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor (AhR)
BHLHE76; Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 76
- Product No.RPB354Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus, Cytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass32.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass35kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsVal128~Asn399 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point8.1
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 640
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3840
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 9600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology||Isomer-nonspecific action of dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane on aryl hydrocarbon receptor and G-protein-coupled receptor 30 intracellular signaling in apoptotic neuronal cells Pubmed:24859647|
|Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology||Depressive-like effect of prenatal exposure to DDT involves global DNA hypomethylation and impairment of GPER1/ESR1 protein levels but not ESR2 and AHR/ARNT signaling pubmed:28263910|
|Biol Trace Elem Res||Investigation of Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor, Zinc, and Vitamin B12 Levels in Chronic Gastritis with Helicobacter pylori Infection 33723799|
|Int J Clin Pract||Association of aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) serum level and gene rs10247158 polymorphism with anthropometric, biochemical parameters and food consumption ¡ 34091989|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB354Hu01||Recombinant Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor (AhR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB354Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor (AhR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB354Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor (AhR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB354Hu||ELISA Kit for Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor (AhR)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB354Hu||CLIA Kit for Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor (AhR)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|