Recombinant Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)
TYH; DYT5b; Tyrosine 3-Monooxygenase; Dystonia 14
- Product No.RPB438Mu02
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
200µg 1mg 1g
Out of stock
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 52500 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Mol Neurobiol.||1, 25-dyhydroxyvitamin D3 Attenuates l-DOPA-Induced Neurotoxicity in Neural Stem Cells Pubmed:25102940|
|PLOS ONE||Genetic Diagnosis of Two Dopa-Responsive Dystonia Families by Exome Sequencing Pubmed:25181484|
|biomedicine & pharmacotherapy||Acetyl-l-carnitine protects dopaminergic nigrostriatal pathway in 6-hydroxydopamine-induced model of Parkinson's disease in the rat. pubmed:28199883|
|Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management||Elevated blood plasma levels of epinephrine, norepinephrine, tyrosine hydroxylase, TGFβ1, and TNFα associated with high-altitude pulmonary edema in an Indian population. pubmed:27540296|
|Sci Rep.||Silencing salusin-β attenuates cardiovascular remodeling and hypertension in spontaneously hypertensive rats. pubmed:28230187|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB438Mu02||Recombinant Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB438Mu01||Recombinant Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB438Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB438Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB438Mu||ELISA Kit for Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|