Recombinant Growth Regulated Oncogene Beta (GROb)
CXCL2; SCYB2; MIP2; GRO2; MIP2a; MGSAb; CINC2a; HSF; Macrophage inflammatory protein 2-alpha; Hematopoietic synergistic factor; Chemokine(C-X-C-Motif)ligand 2
- Product No.RPB603Eq01
- Organism SpeciesEquus caballus; Equine (Horse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
200µg 1mg 1g
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 410 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 820 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2460 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 61500 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|FEBS Journal||Tumour necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL)-induced chemokine release in both TRAIL-resistant and TRAIL-sensitive cells via nuclear factor kappa B PubMed: 19120450|
|PLoS One.||HIF-1α Is Essential for Effective PMN Bacterial Killing, Antimicrobial Peptide Production and Apoptosis in Pseudomonas aeruginosa Keratitis Plos: Source|
|Physiol Genomics.||Identification of human exercise-induced myokines using secretome analysis Pubmed:24520153|
|Diabetes||Protein Inhibitor of Activated STAT 1 (PIAS1) Protects Against Obesity-Induced Insulin Resistance by Inhibiting Inflammation Cascade in Adipose Tissue PubMed: 26324179|
|Respiration||Bubble CPAP support after discontinuation of mechanical ventilation protects rat lungs with ventilator-induced lung injury Pubmed:26800273|
|Scientific Reports||The Transcriptional Foundations of Sp110-mediated Macrophage (RAW264. 7) Resistance to Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Ra Pubmed:26912204|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Equus caballus; Equine (Horse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB603Eq01||Recombinant Growth Regulated Oncogene Beta (GROb)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB603Eq01||Polyclonal Antibody to Growth Regulated Oncogene Beta (GROb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|