Recombinant Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)
Rnase-A3; RnaseA3; ECP; RNS3; Ribonuclease,RNase A Family 3; Eosinophil Cationic Protein
- Product No.RPB758Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass18.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass19kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPro30~Val154 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point10.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 410
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 820
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2460
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6150
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Journal of American Science||Assessment of the Role of Serum and Urine Eosinophil Cationic Protein in Diagnosis of Wuchereria bancrofti Infection Jofamerican: source|
|Molecular Medicine Reports||Intercellular adhesion molecule?1 expression in activated eosinophils is associated with mucosal remodeling in nasal polyps Pubmed:25573100|
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||The Human Host Defense Ribonucleases 1, 3 and 7 Are Elevated in Patients with Sepsis after Major Surgery—A Pilot Study Pubmed:26927088|
|annals of allergy asthma & immunology||Interleukin 16 and CCL17/thymus and activation-regulated chemokine in patients with aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease. pubmed:27986411|
|European Journal of Clinical Investigation||Dying blood mononuclear cell secretome exerts antimicrobial activity. pubmed:27513763|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB758Hu02||Recombinant Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB758Hu01||Recombinant Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB758Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB758Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB758Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB758Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB758Hu72||Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEB758Hu||ELISA Kit for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|PSB758Hu01||Antibody Pair for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.|
|KSB758Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|