Recombinant Orosomucoid 2 (ORM2)
AGP-B; AGP2; Alpha-1-Acid Glycoprotein Type 2
- Product No.RPB780Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass25.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass26kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln19~Ser201 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.1
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 288
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 576
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1728
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4320
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Clin Exp Nephrol||Differentially expressed urinary biomarkers in children with idiopathic nephrotic syndrome PubMed: 26351173|
|Free Patents online||RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS RELATED BIOMARKER 20170350884|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB780Hu01||Recombinant Orosomucoid 2 (ORM2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPB780Hu21||OVA Conjugated Orosomucoid 2 (ORM2)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB780Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Orosomucoid 2 (ORM2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB780Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Orosomucoid 2 (ORM2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAB780Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Orosomucoid 2 (ORM2)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB780Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Orosomucoid 2 (ORM2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB780Hu||ELISA Kit for Orosomucoid 2 (ORM2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|