Recombinant Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)
GC; VDBG; VDBP; Group-Specific Component; Gc-globulin
- Product No.RPB810Mu03
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass81.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass82kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu17~Ser476 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point5.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 430
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 860
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2580
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6450
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Proteome Science||Isotope Coded Protein Labeling analysis of plasma specimens from acute severe dengue fever patients PubMed: 23101585|
|Toxins (Basel).||Increased Circulating Levels of Vitamin D Binding Protein in MS Patients Pubmed:25590278|
|Endocrine||Vitamin D-binding protein and free vitamin D concentrations in acromegaly PubMed: 26547217|
|Proteomics Clinical Applications||Comparative mass spectrometric and immunoassay‐based proteome analysis in serum of Duchenne muscular dystrophy patients Pubmed:26680509|
|PLoS One.||25-Hydroxivitamin D Serum Concentration, Not Free and Bioavailable Vitamin D, Is Associated with Disease Activity in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients. pubmed:28085957|
|PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications||Comparative mass spectrometric and immunoassay-based proteome analysis in serum ofDuchenne muscular dystrophy patients. pubmed:26680509|
|Plos One||25-Hydroxivitamin D serum concentration, not free and bioavailable vitamin D, is associated with disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus patients 10.1371/journal.pone.0170323|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB810Mu01||Recombinant Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB810Mu02||Recombinant Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB810Mu03||Recombinant Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB810Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB810Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB810Mu03||Polyclonal Antibody to Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB810Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEB810Mu||ELISA Kit for Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|PGB810Mu03||Primer Pair for Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||PCR|