Recombinant Spike Protein (SP)
- Product No.RPX273Ge01
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass29.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass29kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsArg319~Phe541 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point8.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- TBST Buffer
- TBS Buffer
- TRIS Buffer
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APX273Ge02||Active Spike Protein (SP)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPX273Ge01||Recombinant Spike Protein (SP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPX273Ge02||Recombinant Spike Protein (SP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPX273Ge03||Recombinant Spike Protein (SP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAX273Ge01||Polyclonal Antibody to Spike Protein (SP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|