Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
First Edition (Revised on April, 2016)
The Quality Controls are native sample (serum, plasma, tissue samples, cell lysis, etc.) of specific species, including human, mouse, rat, rabbit, guinea pig, dog, and so on. The Quality Control is known to contain the target protein. It will provide a positive result in ELISA/CLIA, which indicates that the kit is optimized and working fine.
The Quality Controls contain specific target protein in native sample (Lyophilized powder).
Note: The animal based samples used are from healthy animal of SPF standard (specific pathogen-free animals), and human samples are screened for HIV, Hepatitis A, B, C, HTLV and Syphilis.
With certain concentration of target protein.
The concentration of QC was the mean concentration of twenty QC samples replicates.
Dissolve with 150μL standard diluent and let it stand for 10min. Mix gently before use. In the experiment, add certain volume (the same volume as specimens) of the solution to an appropriate well of the plate and test its concentration along with standards and your specimens.
1. Spin the vial to concentrate the powder to the bottom before opening the vial.
2. Precisely add 150μL standard diluent into the vial bottom. Please don't add along the wall.
3. If the powder is partly insoluble, shake the vial gently for longer time until it is fully dissolved in the vial.
4. Pipette up and down to mix gently. Avoid generating too much foam, otherwise it will be not enough to complete the assay.
5. Prepare it before use. Don't store the reconstituted solution for future use.
6. The control is used only for the kit we provided and not for kits from other manufactures or other purposes.
Lyophilized powder should be stored at -20°C.