In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Experiment Service
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY
NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
First Edition (Revised on April, 2016)
ISH (in situ hybridization) is based on the principles of complementary base pairing which are appeared in the process of denaturation and renaturation of RNA and DNA. The marked DNA or RNA probes are combined with DNA or RNA in cells, so the DNA-DNA complex, RNA-DNA complex and RNA-RNA complex are formed. ISH is a detection method which is used for analysis of nucleic acid by amplification and collection of probe signal. In the experimental process, special labeled probes can be used to detect the position, content and distribution of nucleic acids, such as the content and distribution of RNA, distribution, position and copy number of chromosome abnormal gene and deletion or insertion of DNA fragments.
PROCEDURE AND SCHEDULE TIME OF ISH
|Procedure of experiment||Schedule time||Characteristics|
|1. The design and preparation of probe||According to the discussion between customers and tech support||1. Synthesis and preparation of DNA probes, cDNA probes, cRNA probes and oligonucleotide probes are provided.|
2. Probe labeling: several non-isotopic labeling is provided, such as DIG, Biotin and fluorescein etc..
|2. Sample preparation||1-2weeks||1. Paraffin section and frozen section preparation services are provided.|
2. Fixed and pretreatment services of section are provided.
3. A variety of anti-probe markers antibodies are available.
4. Lots of services that are based on ISH are provided, such as FISH and Multi-color ISH, etc..
5. Personalized fluorescent or coloration service could be provided according to customers’ needs.
|4. In situ hybridization|
|5. Post hybridization treatment|
|6. Coloration and observation|
1. All of experimental projects should obey the law.
2. All samples should not be contagious.
3. If need the services of DNA and RNA extraction, please choose relevant services.
4. Personalized experimental scheme could be customized according to customers’ needs.