Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
First Edition (Revised on April, 2016)
The lentivirus expression system employed an artificially modified HIV virus system, included one expression plasmid and one to more helper plasmids. It used 293 cells as hosts to breed viruses, by centrifugation ultrafiltration and other processes to prepare and enrich recombinant lentivirus particles, to complete the packaging process of lentivirus. Packaged recombinant virus infected cells, the target gene was inserted into the genome of the host cell randomly and stably, could be realized the target gene expressed rapidly and stably. With the help of biological fermentation technology through screening stable transformed cell lines, then the recombinant protein could be prepared in large quantities.
[EXPERIMENTAL PROCEDURES AND PERIOD]
Determine the experiment scheme
1. Analyze the customer information
2. Determine the experiment scheme
Acquire target gene
1. Obtain the PCR target gene fragment
2. Chemical synthetic gene
1. Construct vector
2. Extract plasmids and treated to remove endotoxin
1. Transfect the expressed plasmid and the helper plasmid into 293 cells
2. Cell culture
Collect recombinant virus
1. Collect, concentrate, repack and preservate the recombinant viruses
2. Detect the recombinant viral titers
[CUSTOMER SUPPLIED INFORMATION]
1. Detailed information on the DNA sequences of target genes and their related fragments.
2. Clients' specific requirements.
[RESULTS PROVIDED TO THE CUSTOMER]
1. Experiment schemes.
2. Gene clone positive plasmids.
3. The viral titers ranged greater than or equal to 1*108TU/ml in the recombinant virus reservoir.