Rat Model for Acute Gastric Ulcer (AGU)
PUD; Stomach Ulcer; Peptic Ulcer; Peptic ulcer disease
- Product No.DSI514Ra04
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceAcute Gastric Ulcer induced by Pylori ligation
- Model Animal StrainsWistar Rats(SPF), healthy, male and female, body weight 180g~200g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group.
- Modeling Period1 week
- Modeling Method1. Modeling: SD rats were randomly divided into sham operation group, model control group, model test group, model positive group. Rats in the model group were treated with intraperitoneal injection of pentobarbital sodium and fixed on the operation table. The abdominal operation was treated with iodophor in the abdominal operation. After the incision of the abdominal xiphoid was exposed to the stomach, the transfer of the pylorus and duodenum At the end of the line will be pylorus stitches after suture abdominal wall incision. Sham operation tissue open line is not tied, other operations are the same.
2. Administration and post-treatment: Rats in each group were given intravenous injection of the corresponding drug solution immediately after the model, and the model group and normal control group were given equal volume of normal saline. After administration, the animals were placed in the cage and the rats were sacrificed for 18 hours after fasting for 14 days. The pH value of gastric juice, the activity of H +, K + -ATPase and the activity of pepsin were measured.
3. Specimen collection: After the model, the stomach of the rats was collected and the gastric juice was collected in a centrifuge tube. Centrifuge at 3000 r / min for 10 min to obtain supernatant in the storage tube for the subsequent gastric pH and pepsin activity Determination. The rats' stomach was washed with ice saline and used for the detection of H +, K + -ATPase activity in gastric mucosa.
- ApplicationsDisease Model
For more details, please contact local distributors!
1. PH value of gastric juice: Determination of pH value of gastric juice
2. Detection of pepsin activity: pepsin activity was determined by the method of pepsin assay kit.
3. Detection of H+ and K+-ATP activity in gastric mucosa: the activity of H+ and K+-ATP in gastric mucosa of rats were measured by the supernatant samples of 5% gastric mucosa homogenate.
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI514Ra03||Rat Model for Acute Gastric Ulcer (AGU)||n/a|
|DSI514Ra04||Rat Model for Acute Gastric Ulcer (AGU)||Disease Model|