Mouse Model for Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
HIBD; NE; Hypoxic-ischemic brain damage; Neonatal encephalopathy
- Product No.DSI685Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by Intermittent hypoxic (CHI)
- Model Animal StrainsC57BL/6 Mice (SPF level), male, healthy, 6~8weeks
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into groups: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group, 15 mice per group
- Modeling Period4~6w
- Modeling MethodMouse were exposed to chronic intermittent hypoxia (CIH) or air (IAA) and were fed a high-fat, high-cholesterol diet. CIH was handled as FIO2 cycling from 21 to 6.5%, 60 times/h, 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. Under a restricted feeding, each rat was provided with 13g food at 1week and increase 2g every week thereafter until 4 weeks. Twice supply everyday, no longer added after eating. No food in the course of intermittent hypoxia and rest time were in the cage. Meanwhile the non-CIH group was placed in the same size animal capsule, and provided with air pulse instead of intermittent hypoxia.
- ApplicationsDisease Model
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Observation of arterial plaque
1. HE stain
Take the blood vessel specimen, 4% poly formaldehyde solution fixed, embedded to make the paraffin section, HE staining and the staining resluts are used for the observation of aortic arch atherosclerosis and analysis of total plaque cross-sectional area and plaque necrosis area.
IHC detection of CD68 expression in mouse aortic plaques.
3.Observation of arterial plaque under the scanning electron microscope
Kill animals by bloodletting, dissect the abdominal aorta, take abdominal aorta samples quickly, and cut up to 0.5-1.0cm. Longitudinally dissecting the vascular cavity with a corneal scissors, and wash with PBS buffer for 3 times. Fixed on filter paper and fully expose the surface of intravascular cavity. And rapidly transfer it to precooled 2.5% glutaraldehyde solution, fixed with a refrigerator at 4℃ for 3-4 hours. Then treated with gradient alcohol and acetone dehydration, place the specimen endothelial upward on the platform of the scanning electron microscope, adjust the voltage to 20 kV to observe whether there was plaque rupture and tarombokinesis in each experimental groups.
mRNA levels of FIH-1 and HIF-1 in epididymal fat pad and heart tissue were detected.
The protein levels of FIH-1 and HIF-1 in epididymal fat pad and heart tissue were detected.
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
- Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A012)
- Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
- Total Anti-Oxidative Capability Assay Kit（A015-2）
- Total Anti-Oxidative Capability Assay Kit (A015-1)
- Superoxide Dismutase Assay Kit
- Fructose Assay Kit (A085)
- Citric Acid Assay Kit (A128 )
- Catalase Assay Kit
- Malondialdehyde Assay Kit
- Glutathione S-Transferase Assay Kit
- Microscale Reduced Glutathione assay kit
- Glutathione Reductase Activity Coefficient Assay Kit
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Kit
- Glutathione Peroxidase (GSH-PX) Assay Kit
- Cloud-Clone Multiplex assay kits
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI685Mu01||Mouse Model for Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)||Disease Model|
|DSI685Mu02||Mouse Model for Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)||Disease Model|