Polyclonal Antibody to Glucocorticoid Receptor Alpha (GRa)
- Product No.PAA774Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA774Hu01-Recombinant Glucocorticoid Receptor Alpha (GRa)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 220
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 314
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 785
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3140
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GRa. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GRa in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400 Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500 Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500 Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100 Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-5000 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA774Hu01||Recombinant Glucocorticoid Receptor Alpha (GRa)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA774Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Glucocorticoid Receptor Alpha (GRa)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA774Hu||ELISA Kit for Glucocorticoid Receptor Alpha (GRa)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|