Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type VI (COL6)
- Product No.PAD123Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 269
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 384
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 960
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3840
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against COL6. It has been selected for its ability to recognize COL6 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD123Hu01||Recombinant Collagen Type VI (COL6)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD123Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type VI (COL6)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED123Hu||ELISA Kit for Collagen Type VI (COL6)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|