Polyclonal Antibody to Anandamide (AEA)
- Product No.PAO440Ge01
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen CPO440Ge21-OVA Conjugated Anandamide (AEA)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 293
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 418
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1045
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4180
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against AEA. It has been selected for its ability to recognize AEA in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPO440Ge11||BSA Conjugated Anandamide (AEA)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPO440Ge21||OVA Conjugated Anandamide (AEA)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAO440Ge01||Polyclonal Antibody to Anandamide (AEA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEO440Ge||ELISA Kit for Anandamide (AEA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|