ELISA Kit for Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1)
CD35; C3BR; KN; C3b/C4b Receptor,Including Knops Blood Group System; Immune Adherence Receptor
- Product No.SEB123Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.055ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! 665 US$ 665
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2993
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5653
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 46550
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Fast blue Protein Stain solution
- Single-component Reagents of Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit
|Turkish Neurosurgery||Ghrelin Alleviates Spinal Cord Injury in Rats Via Its Anti-inflammatory Effects JTN: 913|
|17||Complement Receptor 1 Gene Variants Are Associated with Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate PubMed: 21700265|
|Journal of Neural Transmission||Cerebrospinal fluid levels of complement proteins C3, C4 and CR1 in Alzheimer's disease PubMed: 22488444|
|Annals of Neurology||High complement levels in astrocyte‐derived exosomes of Alzheimer disease Pubmed:29406582|
|Scientific Reports||Human complement receptor type 1 (CR1) protein levels and genetic variants in chronic Chagas Disease Pubmed:29323238|
|Alzheimers & Dementia||Complement protein levels in plasma astrocyte-derived exosomes are abnormal in conversion from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's disease …|
|FASEB JOURNAL||Traumatic brain injury increases plasma astrocyte‐derived exosome levels of neurotoxic complement proteins Pubmed: 31916313|
|Frontiers in Immunology||Hepatitis B Virus Infection Among Leprosy Patients: A Case for Polymorphisms Compromising Activation of the Lectin Pathway and Complement Receptors 33643280|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB123Hu01||Recombinant Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB123Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB123Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB123Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB123Hu||ELISA Kit for Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMB123Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Complement Receptor 1, Erythrocyte (CR1) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|