Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)
- Product No.DSI530Mu02
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by HepG2-luc in situ tumor formation
- Model Animal StrainsBalb/ -nude Mice(SPF), healthy, male, age:5 weeks, body weight:18g~20g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group(low,medium,high).
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling Method1. Cell line: HepG2-luc human hepatoma cell line
2. Liver tumor in situ formation model :
2.1 The HepG2-luc cells cultured in logarithmic growth phase were digested and centrifuged, and the resulting approximately 5 x 10e6 cells were dissolved in 0.1 mL DMEM culture medium.
2.2 Use 3% pentobarbital to anesthetize mice, laparotomy to expose the liver, the prepared cells were injected into the liver of nude mice, with 5-0 silk suture wounds, povidone iodine to disinfect wounds, the nude mice were placed in a heating pad, stay awake after normal diet feeding.
3. Fluorescence in vivo imaging:
For in vivo fluorescence imaging detection of tumor in nude mice, mice were anesthetized with 3% pentobarbital sodium used before imaging, by intraperitoneal injection of 3mg luciferin substrate, the substrate after the injection of 20~30 minutes after the in vivo fluorescence imaging detection.
- ApplicationsDisease Model for HepG2-luc in situ tumor formation
- FormatEach case
- FOB US$ 140
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications|
|DSI530Mu01||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||TE-1 transplanted tumor cells model|
|DSI530Mu02||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||Disease Model for HepG2-luc in situ tumor formation|
|DSI530Mu03||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu04||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu05||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu06||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu07||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu08||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|