Instant ELISA Kit for Growth Differentiation Factor 5 (GDF5)
CDMP1; LAP4; SYNS2; BMP14; Radotermin; Cartilage-Derived Morphogenetic Protein-1; Bone morphogenetic protein 14; Lipopolysaccharide-associated protein 4
- Product No.IEC110Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length1h, 10min
- Detection Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.2pg/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 616
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2772
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5236
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 43120
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Instant Growth Differentiation Factor 5 (GDF5).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Instant Growth Differentiation Factor 5 (GDF5) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Instant Growth Differentiation Factor 5 (GDF5) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Instant Growth Differentiation Factor 5 (GDF5) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Instant Growth Differentiation Factor 5 (GDF5) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Instant Growth Differentiation Factor 5 (GDF5) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Instant Growth Differentiation Factor 5 (GDF5) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
|Carbohydrate Polymers||ZrO2 surface chemically coated with hyaluronic acid hydrogel loading GDF-5 for osteogenesis in dentistry PubMed: 23218279|
|Bone||Photo-cured hyaluronic acid-based hydrogels containing growth and differentiation factor 5 (GDF-5) for bone tissue regeneration ScienceDirect: S875632821300481X|
|J Nanosci Nanotechnol||In Vitro Osteogenic Differentiation Enhanced by Zirconia Coated with Nano-Layered Growth and Differentiation Factor-5 Pubmed:27398455|
|Macromolecular Research||Osteoblastic Differentiation of Functionalized Biphasic Hydroxyapatite and b-Tricalcium Phosphate with Recombinant Human Growth and Differentiation (rhGDF-5)|