ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate (cAMP)
c-AMP; 3'-5'-Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate; Adenosine Cyclophosphate
- Product No.KSA003Ge11
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampleserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range246.9-20000pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity92.5pg/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2388
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4298
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8358
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 14328
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate (cAMP). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate (cAMP) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Int J Clin Exp Pathol||Cold exposure stimulates lipid metabolism, induces inflammatory response in the adipose tissue of mice and promotes the osteogenic differentiation of BMMSCs via the p38 MAPK pathway PubMed: 26617802|
|Experimental Dermatology||Light Emitting Diodes Down‐reCavia (Guinea pig )lates Cathelicidin, Kallikrein, and Toll‐like Receptor 2 Expressions in Keratinocytes and Rosacea‐like Mouse Skin Pubmed:27315464|
|arteriosclerosis thrombosis and vascular biology||P2Y12 Promotes Migration of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells Through Cofilin Dephosphorylation During Atherogenesis. pubmed:28062501|
|Taylor & Francis||Influences of Hyriopsis cumingii polysaccharides on mice immunosignaling molecules and T lymphocyte differentiation 09540105.2017.1306494|
|international journal of biological macromolecules||Immunomodulatory effect of APS and PSP is mediated by Ca2+-cAMP and TLR4/NF-κB signaling pathway in macrophage. pubmed:27732877|
|Front Pharmacol.||Ginsenoside Rg5 Inhibits Succinate-Associated Lipolysis in Adipose Tissue and Prevents Muscle Insulin Resistance. pubmed:28261091|
|Allergologia et immunopathologia||The relation of innate and adaptive immunity with viral-induced acute asthma attacks: Focusing on IP-10 and cathelicidin pubmed:27955890|
|Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry||Structural re-positioning, molecular modelling, oxidative degradation, and biological screening of linagliptin as adenosine 3 receptor (ADORA3) modulators … Pubmed:29768061|
|Frontiers in Physiology||Astragaloside IV Inhibits Adipose Lipolysis and Reduces Hepatic Glucose Production via Akt Dependent PDE3B Expression in HFD-Fed Mice Pubmed:29410630|
|Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters||Dobutamine Up-Regulates Aquaporin 5 Expression in Septic Pulmonary Edema Model In Vitro via cAMP-PKA/CREB Signaling Pathway 10.1166:nnl.2018.2602|
|PLoS One||Tuberculous meningitis is associated with higher cerebrospinal HIV-1 viral loads compared to other HIV-1-associated meningitides Pubmed:29394269|
|Theriogenology||Developmental competence of buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) denuded oocytes cocultured with cumulus cells: Protective role of cumulus cells Pubmed:30092373|
|Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine||iTRAQ-Based Proteomics to Reveal the Mechanism of Hypothalamus in Kidney-Yin Deficiency Rats Induced by Levothyroxine|
|EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE||Calcimimetic R568 improved cardiac remodeling by classic and novel renin-angiotensin system in spontaneously hypertensive rats Pubmed: 31159562|