ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Carnosine (Car)
- Product No.KSB450Ge11
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range11.11-900ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity3.53ng/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2424
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4363
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8484
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 14544
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Carnosine (Car). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Carnosine (Car) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Springerplus||Dietary supplemental vitamin B6 increases carnosine and anserine concentrations in the heart of rats PubMed: 26101732|
|Mol Nutr Food Res||Zinc supplementation influences genomic stability biomarkers, antioxidant activity, and zinc transporter genes in an elderly Australian population with low zinc status PubMed: 25755079|
|Pediatric Diabetes||The effect of 12 weeks carnosine supplementation on renal functional integrity and oxidative stress in pediatric patients with diabetic nephropathy: a randomized placebo-controlled trial pubmed:28744992|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPB450Ge11||BSA Conjugated Carnosine (Car)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPB450Ge21||OVA Conjugated Carnosine (Car)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB450Ge01||Polyclonal Antibody to Carnosine (Car)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEB450Ge||ELISA Kit for Carnosine (Car)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB450Ge11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Carnosine (Car)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|