Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Interleukin 7 (IL7)
Pre-B-cell Growth Factor; Lymphopoietin-1
- Product No.MEA662Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.5pg/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 575
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 821
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3695
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6979
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 57470
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Mini Samples Interleukin 7 (IL7).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Mini Samples Interleukin 7 (IL7) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Mini Samples Interleukin 7 (IL7) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Mini Samples Interleukin 7 (IL7) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Mini Samples Interleukin 7 (IL7) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Mini Samples Interleukin 7 (IL7) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Mini Samples Interleukin 7 (IL7) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×60µL||Assay Diluent A||1×6mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×60µL||Assay Diluent B||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×4.5mL||Stop Solution||1×3mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×10mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 25µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 25µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 25µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 25µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 20µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications|
|RPA662Ra01||Recombinant Interleukin 7 (IL7)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA662Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 7 (IL7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA662Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 7 (IL7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEA662Ra||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Interleukin 7 (IL7)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEA662Ra||ELISA Kit for Interleukin 7 (IL7)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|