Native Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)
Bovine Albumin; Fraction V
- Product No.NPA248Ge01
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- SourceNatural extract
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass69kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass69kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 50 US$ 50
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 300
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 750
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- TBST Buffer
- TBS Buffer
- TRIS Buffer
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology||Effect of a combination of green and blue monochromatic light on broiler immune response Pubmed:24927232|
|sensors and actuators b-chemical||A light-induced self-powered competitive immunosensor for the detection of platelet derived growth factor-BB via an elaborately assembled bioconjugate|
|Canadian Journal of?Animal Science||Effect of non-encapsulated and encapsulated active dried yeast on blood cell count, blood metabolites and immune response of finishing beef heifers|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|NPA248Ge01||Native Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA248Ge01||Polyclonal Antibody to Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA248Ge21||Monoclonal Antibody to Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|HEA248Ge||High Sensitive ELISA Kit for Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|CEA248Ge||ELISA Kit for Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|CCA248Ge||CLIA Kit for Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMA248Ge||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|