Recombinant Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)
CCL11; SCYA11; Eotaxin 1; Eosinophil Chemotactic Protein 1; Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 11; Small Inducible Cytokine Subfamily A(Cys-Cys)Member 11
- Product No.RPA025Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass40.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass42kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGly24~Pro97 (Accession # Q6I9T4) with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point8.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 430 US$ 430
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 860
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2580
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6450
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY||Elevated Serum Level of CD48 in Patients with Intermittent Allergic Rhinitis Pubmed: 32966985|
|Exp Mol Pathol||The regulatory role of SFRP5/WNT5A axis in allergic rhinitis through inhibiting JNK pathway activation and lowering mucin generation in human nasal?¡ 33285209|
|Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol||sCD48 is elevated in non-allergic but not in allergic persistent rhinitis 34477021|
|Exp Eye Res||Sulforaphane inhibits cytokine-stimulated chemokine and adhesion molecule expressions in human corneal fibroblasts: Involvement of the MAPK, STAT, and NF-κB … Pubmed:35038457|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APA025Hu01||Active Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPA025Hu01||Recombinant Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA025Hu02||Recombinant Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA025Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA025Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA025Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA025Hu||ELISA Kit for Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA025Hu||CLIA Kit for Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMA025Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|