Recombinant Leptin Receptor (LEPR)
CD295; LEPR; OBR; LR
- Product No.RPA083Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass19.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass19kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPro238~Pro375 with
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 440 US$ 440
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2640
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Hormones and Behavior||Effects of androgen and leptin on behavioral and cellular responses in female rats ScienceDirect: S0018506X11001735|
|Nutrition & Diabetes||C-Peptide and leptin system in dichorionic, small and appropriate for gestational age twins—possible link to metabolic programming? Pubmed: 32778645|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA083Ra01||Recombinant Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA083Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA083Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA083Ra||ELISA Kit for Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMA083Ra||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Leptin Receptor (LEPR) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|