Recombinant Neuronal Pentraxin I (NPTX1)
NARP1; NP-I; NP1
- Product No.RPA298Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass57.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass58kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLys115~Gly364 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.3
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 480
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 960
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7200
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA298Mu02||Recombinant Neuronal Pentraxin I (NPTX1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA298Mu01||Recombinant Neuronal Pentraxin I (NPTX1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA298Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Neuronal Pentraxin I (NPTX1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA298Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Neuronal Pentraxin I (NPTX1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA298Mu||ELISA Kit for Neuronal Pentraxin I (NPTX1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|