Recombinant Inhibin A (INHA)
- Product No.RPA395Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass16.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla228~Ile364 (Accession # P04087) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 760
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Stem Cell Research & Therapy||Endometrial mesenchymal stem cells isolated from menstrual blood repaired epirubicin-induced damage to human ovarian granulosa cells by inhibiting the … Pubmed: 30606243|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA395Po01||Recombinant Inhibin A (INHA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA395Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Inhibin A (INHA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA395Po81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Inhibin A (INHA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA395Po71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Inhibin A (INHA)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA395Po21||Monoclonal Antibody to Inhibin A (INHA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEA395Po||ELISA Kit for Inhibin A (INHA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|