Recombinant Myoglobin (MYO)
- Product No.RPA480Hu02
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass20.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass21kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Gly154 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|European Journal of Applied Physiology||Acute leukocyte, cytokine and adipocytokine responses to maximal and hypertrophic resistance exercise bouts Pubmed:25145982|
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||Transcriptional Alterations by Ischaemic Postconditioning in a Pig Infarction Model: Impact on Microvascular Protection Pubmed: 30650650|
|BIOSENS BIOELECTRON||Electrochemical dual-aptamer-based biosensor for nonenzymatic detection of cardiac troponin I by nanohybrid electrocatalysts labeling combined with DNA … Pubmed: 30954926|
|Mikrochim Acta||DNA nanotetrahedron linked dual-aptamer based voltammetric aptasensor for cardiac troponin I using a magnetic metal-organic framework as a label Pubmed: 31123904|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA480Hu01||Recombinant Myoglobin (MYO)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA480Hu02||Recombinant Myoglobin (MYO)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APA480Hu01||Active Myoglobin (MYO)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAA480Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA480Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA480Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA480Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA480Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA480Hu||ELISA Kit for Myoglobin (MYO)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA480Hu||CLIA Kit for Myoglobin (MYO)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA480Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Myoglobin (MYO)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|