Recombinant Claudin 18 (CLDN18)
SFTP-J; SFTPJ; SP-J; SPJ; Surfactant Protein J; Surfactant Associated Protein J
- Product No.RPB100Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 350 US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|The Korean Journal of Internal Medicine||N-acetylcysteine decreases airway inflammation and responsiveness in asthma by modulating claudin 18 expression Pubmed: 32098455|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB100Ra01||Recombinant Claudin 18 (CLDN18)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB100Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Claudin 18 (CLDN18)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB100Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Claudin 18 (CLDN18)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB100Ra||ELISA Kit for Claudin 18 (CLDN18)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMB100Ra||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Claudin 18 (CLDN18) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|