Recombinant Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB)
LDH-B; LDH-H; Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-46
- Product No.RPB698Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm, Chromosome
- Predicted Molecular Mass37.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass37kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Leu334 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point6.0
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Proteome Science||Proteomic analysis of effluents from perfused human heart for transplantation: identification of potential biomarkers for ischemic heart damag Proteomesci: 14775956|
|PLoS One||Presence in the Pre-Surgical Fine-Needle Aspiration of Potential Thyroid Biomarkers Previously Identified in the Post-Surgical One PubMed: PMC3765839|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB698Mu02||Recombinant Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB698Mu01||Recombinant Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB698Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB698Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB698Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAB698Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEB698Mu||ELISA Kit for Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|