Recombinant Protease Activated Receptor 1 (PAR1)
FIIR; F2r; CF2R; HTR; PAR1; TR; Coagulation Factor II Receptor; Thrombin Receptor
- Product No.RPC939Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass20.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass21kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer42~Thr102 with Two N-terminal Tags, His-tag and SUMO-tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point4.5
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 5mg
Under development, coming soon!
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Tumor Biology||Is there any diagnostic value of serum protease-activated receptor-1 (PAR1) levels on determination of epithelial ovarian carcinoma? Pubmed: 24390664|
|Clinical significance of serum protease-activated receptor 1 (PAR1) level in patients with breast cancer publication:304781507_Clinical_significance_of_ser|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC939Hu01||Recombinant Protease Activated Receptor 1 (PAR1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC939Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Protease Activated Receptor 1 (PAR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC939Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Protease Activated Receptor 1 (PAR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC939Hu||ELISA Kit for Protease Activated Receptor 1 (PAR1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|