Recombinant Glutathione Peroxidase 4 (GPX4)
MCSP; PHGPx; SnGPx; SnPHGPx; Phospholipid Hydroperoxidase; Phospholipid hydroperoxide glutathione peroxidase, mitochondrial
- Product No.RPC994Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMitochondrion, Cytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass17.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass18kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGly74~Leu197 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% SKL, 5% Trehalose.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point8.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 468 US$ 468
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 936
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2808
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7020
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy||Artesunate alleviates liver fibrosis by regulating ferroptosis signaling pathway Pubmed: 30551460|
|Acta Biomater||An all-in-one biomimetic iron-small interfering RNA nanoplatform induces ferroptosis for cancer therapy Pubmed:35709941|
|Antioxidants||Vulnerability of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer to Saponin Formosanin C-Induced Ferroptosis Pubmed:35204181|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC994Mu01||Recombinant Glutathione Peroxidase 4 (GPX4)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC994Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Glutathione Peroxidase 4 (GPX4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LMC994Mu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Glutathione Peroxidase 4 (GPX4) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|