Recombinant 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl Coenzyme A Reductase (HMGCR)
HMG-CoA Reductase; Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Reductase
- Product No.RPD686Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen
- Predicted Molecular Mass30.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass30kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla638~Ala887 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation100mMNaHCO3, 500mMNaCl, pH8.3, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point8.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 800 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2400 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6000 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 100mM NaHCO3, 500mM NaCl (pH8.3) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Neuroscience||27-Hydroxycholesterol contributes to disruptive effects on learning and memory by modulating cholesterol metabolism in the rat brain PubMed: 25987203|
|Neurotoxicology.||27-Hydroxycholesterol regulates cholesterol synthesis and transport in C6 glioma cells. pubmed:28167099|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD686Ra01||Recombinant 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl Coenzyme A Reductase (HMGCR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD686Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl Coenzyme A Reductase (HMGCR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD686Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl Coenzyme A Reductase (HMGCR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED686Ra||ELISA Kit for 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl Coenzyme A Reductase (HMGCR)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|