Recombinant Translocation Associated Notch Homolog 1 (TAN1)
NOTCH1; hN1; NEXT; NICD; Translocation-associated notch protein TAN-1
- Product No.RPG797Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
200µg 1mg 1g
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 52500 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPG797Hu01||Recombinant Translocation Associated Notch Homolog 1 (TAN1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|SEG797Hu||ELISA Kit for Translocation Associated Notch Homolog 1 (TAN1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSG797Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Translocation Associated Notch Homolog 1 (TAN1)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|