Recombinant Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4)
IHRP; PK120; H4P; ITIHL1; Plasma Kallikrein-Sensitive Glycoprotein; Plasma kallikrein sensitive glycoprotein 120; Inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor family heavy chain-related protein
- Product No.RPH776Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass28.7kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass29kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsHis721~Ile942 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation100mMNaHCO3, 500mMNaCl, pH8.3, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point5.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 510
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1020
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3060
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7650
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 100mM NaHCO3, 500mM NaCl (pH8.3) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Toxicology Letters||Biomarkers for methotrexate-induced liver injury: urinary protein profiling of psoriasis patients. Pubmed: 23830989|
|International Journal of Medical Microbiology||Proteomic demonstration of the recurrent presence of inter-alpha-inhibitor H4 heavy-chain during aspergillosis induced in an animal model Pubmed:24360996|
|Cancer Research and Treatment||Inter-alpha Inhibitor H4 as a Potential Biomarker Predicting the Treatment Outcomes in Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma pubmed:28724284|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPH776Mu01||Recombinant Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPH776Mu02||Recombinant Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAH776Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAH776Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEH776Mu||ELISA Kit for Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSH776Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|