CLIA Kit for Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF)
- Product No.SCA021Po
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range6.86-5,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 2.41pg/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! 1008 US$ 1008
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4536
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8568
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 70560
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Fast blue Protein Stain solution
|Stem?Cells.?||Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor Promotes the Activation of Corneal Epithelial Stem/Progenitor Cells and Accelerates Corneal Epithelial Wound Healing Pubmed:25546438|
|Frontiers in Molecular Neuroscience||Rosiglitazone Exerts an Anti-depressive Effect in Unpredictable Chronic Mild-Stress-Induced Depressive Mice by Maintaining Essential Neuron Autophagy and Inhibiting Excessive Astrocytic Apoptosis. pubmed:28959186|
|EXPERIMENTAL EYE RESEARCH||Mesenchymal stem cells provide paracrine neuroprotective resources that delay degeneration of co-cultured organotypic neuroretinal cultures Pubmed: 31108056|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA021Po01||Recombinant Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA021Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA021Po21||Monoclonal Antibody to Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA021Po||ELISA Kit for Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA021Po||CLIA Kit for Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMA021Po||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|