CLIA Kit for Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)
GBA1; GCB; GLUC; Imiglucerase; Alglucerase; Beta-glucocerebrosidase; Glucosidase Beta, Acid; β-Glucosidase; D-Glucosyl-N-Acylsphingosine Glucohydrolase
- Product No.SCC511Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range0.14-100ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.05ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! 840 US$ 840
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7140
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 58800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Glucocerebrosidase (GBA).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Glucocerebrosidase (GBA) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Glucocerebrosidase (GBA) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Glucocerebrosidase (GBA) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Glucocerebrosidase (GBA) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Glucocerebrosidase (GBA) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Glucocerebrosidase (GBA) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Fast blue Protein Stain solution
- Single-component Reagents of Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit
|INFLAMMATION||Acid Sphingomyelinase and Acid ¦Â-Glucosidase 1 Exert Opposite Effects on Interleukin-1¦Â-Induced Interleukin 6 Production in Rheumatoid Arthritis Fibroblast-Like Synoviocytes 33665756|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC511Hu01||Recombinant Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC511Hu02||Recombinant Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC511Hu03||Recombinant Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC511Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC511Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC511Hu03||Polyclonal Antibody to Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC511Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAC511Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC511Hu72||Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|WEC511Hu||Wide-range ELISA Kit for Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEC511Hu||ELISA Kit for Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCC511Hu||CLIA Kit for Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMC511Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Glucocerebrosidase (GBA) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|