ELISA Kit for Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO)
- Product No.SEA557Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeTissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.312-20ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.128ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 684
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3078
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5814
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 47880
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) and analogues was observed.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
|Frontiers in cellular neuroscience||Elevated Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody Increases Risk of Post-partum Depression by Decreasing Prefrontal Cortex BDNF and 5-HT Levels in Mice pubmed:28119573|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA557Ra01||Recombinant Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA557Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA557Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA557Ra||ELISA Kit for Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|