ELISA Kit for Growth Differentiation Factor 15 (GDF15)
PDF; MIC1; NAG-1; PLAB; PTGFB; Macrophage inhibitory cytokine 1; NSAID-activated gene 1 protein; Placental bone morphogenetic protein; Prostate differentiation factor
- Product No.SEC034Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.063ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 490
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3150
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5950
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 49000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Growth Differentiation Factor 15 (GDF15).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Growth Differentiation Factor 15 (GDF15) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Growth Differentiation Factor 15 (GDF15) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Growth Differentiation Factor 15 (GDF15) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Growth Differentiation Factor 15 (GDF15) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Growth Differentiation Factor 15 (GDF15) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Growth Differentiation Factor 15 (GDF15) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
|Clinical cardiology||Growth Differentiation Factor 15 and Coronary Collateral FormationPubMed: 20014173|
|Personalized Medicine||Elevated levels of GDF-15 is associated with increased angiotensin II in hypertensive patients with Type 2 diabetespme-2016-0030|