ELISA Kit for Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase 2 (ENPP2)
ATX; ATX-X; LysoPLD; NPP2; PD-IALPHA; PDNP2; Autotaxin; Extracellular lysophospholipase D
- Product No.SEC323Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range78-5,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 30pg/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! 720 US$ 720
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3240
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6120
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 50400
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase 2 (ENPP2).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase 2 (ENPP2) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase 2 (ENPP2) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase 2 (ENPP2) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase 2 (ENPP2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase 2 (ENPP2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase 2 (ENPP2) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Fast blue Protein Stain solution
|Available at SSRN 3300439||Serum Autotaxin in Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Chinese Population: A Case-Control Study|
|CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR LIFE SCIENCES||NSun2 regulates aneurysm formation by promoting autotaxin expression and T cell recruitment Pubmed: 32734582|
|BMC Gastroenterol||Evaluation of serum ATX and LPA as potential diagnostic biomarkers in patients with pancreatic cancer 33568105|
|Hum Exp Toxicol||Carvacrol hinders the progression of hepatic fibrosis via targeting autotaxin and thioredoxin in thioacetamide-induced liver fibrosis in rat 34155936|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|SEC323Mu||ELISA Kit for Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase 2 (ENPP2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMC323Mu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase 2 (ENPP2)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|