ELISA Kit for Glutamine synthetase (GS)
GLNS; GLUL; Glutamate-Ammonia Ligase; Glutamate decarboxylase
- Product No.SED761Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.054ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! 720 US$ 720
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3240
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6120
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 50400
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Glutamine synthetase (GS).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Glutamine synthetase (GS) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Glutamine synthetase (GS) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Glutamine synthetase (GS) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Glutamine synthetase (GS) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Glutamine synthetase (GS) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Glutamine synthetase (GS) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Fast blue Protein Stain solution
- Single-component Reagents of Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit
|The FASEB Journal||Cargo proteins of plasma astrocyte-derived exosomes in Alzheimer’s disease pubmed:27511944|
|Annals of Neurology||High complement levels in astrocyte‐derived exosomes of Alzheimer disease Pubmed:29406582|
|Journal of Neuroscience||Sex differences in the glutamate signaling pathway in juvenile rats Pubmed:28861894|
|FASEB Journal||Deficient neurotrophic factors of CSPG4-type neural cell exosomes in Alzheimer disease Pubmed:29924942|
|Hepatology Research||Glutamine synthetase promotes tumor invasion in hepatocellular carcinoma through mediating epithelial–mesenchymal transition Pubmed: 31652385|
|FASEB JOURNAL||Traumatic brain injury increases plasma astrocyte‐derived exosome levels of neurotoxic complement proteins Pubmed: 31916313|
|Translational Psychiatry||Decreased mitochondrial electron transport proteins and increased complement mediators in plasma neural-derived exosomes of early psychosis Pubmed: 33106473|
|Drug Repurposing of Asparaginase and Vitamin C Targeting Glutamine Synthetase Improves Anticancer Effect in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate …|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD761Mu02||Recombinant Glutamine synthetase (GS)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPD761Mu01||Recombinant Glutamine synthetase (GS)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD761Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Glutamine synthetase (GS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAD761Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Glutamine synthetase (GS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAD761Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Glutamine synthetase (GS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAD761Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Glutamine synthetase (GS)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SED761Mu||ELISA Kit for Glutamine synthetase (GS)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCD761Mu||CLIA Kit for Glutamine synthetase (GS)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMD761Mu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Glutamine synthetase (GS) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|