Anti-Heat Shock Protein 60 (Hsp60) Monoclonal Antibody
HSPD1; GROEL; CPN60; HuCHA60; Heat Shock 60kD Protein 1, Chaperonin; Spastic Paraplegia 13,Autosomal Dominant; 60 kDa chaperonin; Mitochondrial matrix protein P1; P60 lymphocyte protein
- Product No.CAA822Mi22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against Hsp60. It has been selected for its ability to recognize Hsp60 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Sci Rep||Hsp60 response in experimental and human temporal lobe epilepsy PubMed: 25801186|
|Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology||Senescent hepatocytes in decompensated liver show reduced UPR and its key player, CLPP, attenuates senescence in vitro Pubmed: 30878663|
|Breast Cancer Res Treat||Activation of mitochondrial unfolded protein response is associated with Her2-overexpression breast cancer Pubmed: 32601970|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CAA822Mi22||Anti-Heat Shock Protein 60 (Hsp60) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|